Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome...lets give this a shot!


Welcome to my blog! I have been asked to start a blog from many of my friends and family...so...here we go. I am very excited to share with you what I love doing. Creating is a serious passion of mine and most of the things I have learned to do are from the teaching of my mother! She has always been "crafty"...so for this and many other things..I thank you Mom~ Hope you all will enjoy and let me know if you are enjoying or have any fun ideas!! Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Nice card!!!!!!!! Thanks for starting a blog I am a fan already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie! Glad you made a blog, I have had one for quite awhile...I need to update it with my Stampin' Up stuff :D You've motivated me again!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats